Reema D’Souza has sketched out the reality of a twenty something lady through these 26 chapters. The struggles, stereo-types, social stigmas, social pressures all nicely stitched togeher making it a nice and easy read. I completed it in one sitting. I would suggest it to anyone who’s taking a long flight, a perfect read to pass 2-3 hours.
Some of the things that appealed to me are :-
- Staying away from home, the feeling resonates with me when I joined the Engineering college hostel, and suddenly started loving my Mom’s cooking skills.
- Falling in love with all its subtelty.
- Lazing out the sundays without doing anything, a creative skill ofcourse.
- Helping out the friends in their break-ups.
- Finding out that happiness is being ordinary.